Traveling can be quite stressful and you know it. You have to make sure that you reach the airport on time, pack your suitcase properly, book tours and accommodation facilities, hire vehicles, and whatnot. All these things can drain your energy and even contribute to your stress levels. However, in reality, most people travel to get rid of the stress that infests commoners in their everyday lives. That’s why one should look for a destination that can offer a stress-free experience. In that respect, Iceland comes out at the top. It’s a location that you should visit if you want to rewind and recharge.
1. Isruntur: So, how a Private Tour Iceland arranged by discover.is can be stress-free? Well, there’s a thing called “Isruntur” in the country that can soothe your spirits. In the Icelandic language, “isruntur” means going out driving to get ice cream. Indeed, having delicious ice cream in this part of the world will surely calm your nerves and ease you into a good night’s sleep. It’s also something worth repeating every night that you spend here.
2. Swimming pools everywhere: With an Iceland Holidays Package, you’ll explore some of the best of everything that this country has to offer to travelers. During your trip, you’ll run into innumerable swimming pools. The natives of the nation can’t live without them, and so they build one in every settlement. You are well-aware of the fact how soothing it is to submerge yourself in hot water in freezing temperatures. As an adult, you have to pay a negligible sum of money to use one of these pools. For children, the price goes even lower.
3. Everyone knows English: Indeed, almost everyone in this country speaks English. It can be quite frustrating to visit a place where no one knows English, but there won’t be any such problem here. The authorities made it vital for everyone to learn this language from an early age. Therefore, it’s extremely difficult to find someone here who doesn’t speak English.
4. No driving issues: You’ll find many companies in the Reykjavik that offer cars for hire. Or, you can simply rely on travel agencies because they provide vehicles. In short, driving around in this country isn’t going to be chaotic. Drivers always stay within the marked lines and they take traffic norms seriously. Nobody ever disobeys traffic lights and no one honks their horns unless it’s absolutely necessary.
5. Highlands and wilderness: The entire island is extremely spacious. Furthermore, this country has the lowest population count in the world. Naturally, you can have all the “me-time” that you want. This country can offer this rare feeling in modern society. You can make the most of it when you venture out to the remotest areas. This feeling of being alone with Mother Nature is energizing beyond expectations.
Thetta reddast attitude
“Thetta reddast” is a phrase that you’ll hear a lot from Icelanders. It means “everything will be fine.” It’s a phrase that briefly describes the character of the people of this nation. Things have a way of figuring themselves out and the Nordic natives are always ready to wait it out to see what happens.